help pls..

From: Sam Tupas Alhambra <lestat9@eudoramail.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2002 00:08:56 -0500 (EST)
To: html-tidy@w3.org

i just downloaded ur program..i want to do some modifications to your program..but wen ever i compile it..so many errors comes..how do i deal with it..which program .c should i compile..how do i create the tidy.exe

pls..help me..i really wnt to do some things in your program..like enhancment on the xml..and stuff..but how can i test it if i cant run it..

pls reply urgent..asap!ok?

and caan u send me the algorithm or pseudocode of the program..

God Bless!

Sam Alhambra
BSCS IV blk.1
Web Developer, Crammersoft