Re: [Tidy-dev] Re: JTidy update

From: Charles Reitzel <creitzel@rcn.com>
Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2002 12:14:59 -0500
To: Russell Gold <russgold@acm.org>
Cc: <html-tidy@w3.org>, <tidy-develop@lists.sourceforge.net>
Applying the 80/20 rule, you'd get a lot of mileage by just re-using the
test input, config and output files.  These are all available by anonymous CVS.

I'd go further, It would benefit all of us to keep a single test case
repository.  If anyone on the JTidy crew wants to add to the test cases,
let us know.  Worst case, just send the files to tidy-develop list and I'll
drop 'em in.  Ongoing, I don't see a problem adding you guys as committers.

Thoughts?

take it easy,
Charlie