Re: Tidying using TidyCom - repeated attribute question.

Julian Voelcker wrote:

> I'm using VS.net - does that matter?
>
> That would be excellent if you did provide a copy of the code - have
> you thought about putting it on the sourceforge site for others to work
> on?

Because I'm not, I just have dotnet installed no VS.net. There is a VS.net
utility called JUMP, still in beta, for VS.net (URL below) which converts
Java to C#. I have no idea if it works well or not. If you'd be prepared to
convert the JTidy source using JUMP I'll take the C# Jtidy code (lets call
it CSTidy) and try to get it working. When it works I'll email you the code
and we can make it publicly available via the Tidy/JTidy web pages. What do
you think?

JUMP is @
http://msdn.microsoft.com/vstudio/downloads/jca/default.asp

Regards,