Re: Tidying using TidyCom - repeated attribute question.

Julian Voelcker wrote:
> No problem doing the conversion.  I have downloaded the Addin for
> VS.net and the JTidy code, but cannot access the readme for the addin
> to work out how to use it.
>
> Can you get it from your end?

I'll have a look, but what exactly do you want me to find.

Just to warn you, I'm trying to merge the TidyCOM source with the latest
Tidy source to get the latest options working from TidyCOM. If I succeed
then the JTidy to C# will have to take the back burner till I have more
time available - unless it's easy in which case I'll sort it out
immediately.

I am worried by Jelks's email to the mailing list, to refresh your memory
he wrote:

Wow.  If you convert Tidy to C#, you would be my hero forever.  :)

But looking at the JTidy page, it *looks* like it's a port of the Aug.
2000 code.  I also want the recent options.  Does JTidy keep current
with the ongoing tidy.sf.net development?

/Jelks

If JTidy is not based on a later version of Tidy than TidyCom then there's
little point in going ahead from my point of view. I need the latest
options. Can you (or anyone) shed some light on this.

> BTW - Where are you?

London. I haven't been to Cirencester in 10 years, but a good friend grew
up near there and I used to stay with him and his family for weekends in
the country, so I used to know the area a bit - I grew up in Oxford, not a
1,000,000 miles away.

Thanks and regards,

..matthew