Xpath's StreamResult - StringBuffer ??

From: r-a-v-i <ravivedala@strabus.com>
Date: Wed, 1 May 2002 03:17:10 -0400 (EDT)
To: <html-tidy@w3.org>
Hi
     I am very much impressed with XPATH and getting the maximum benefit out
of it.
     But one thing, I am unable to achieve is : getting the serialized
transformation of the xml
    document into a String / StringBuffer.
    When I am transforming the serialized output, i am able to send the
output to either the
     console or to a file. Wherein, I require it to be sent to a
StringBuffer.

Could you please tell me how should I achieve the above.

Awaiting for your early response ...

Thanks & Regards

Ravi Vedala