Re: Config file suggestion (fwd)

Good point.  I just use the command line on my ex.rc file for MKS vi, so I
never noticed.  Yes, I do live in a cave.  Why do you ask? <grin>

I'd hesitate to use .ini, tho.  If only because it denotes that you can
access properties using the Win32 INI file functions, e.g.
GetPrivateProfileString().  tidy.cfg would be fine.  Many programs use .cfg
as a proprietary config file extension.  At least, I don't know of a
standard format, de facto or otherwise, for this extension.

In the context of the original posting, the point is the same.  Ask any two
Tidy users, and you will get two different preferred names for the config
file.  Better to let the user specify in a convenient manner at build time.

take it easy,
Charlie