OL - OPTION falls into infinite loop

From: Hiroyuki Okamoto - 岡本 浩之 <hokamoto@mse.mei.co.jp>
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2001 23:21:21 +0900
To: html-tidy@w3.org
Hello, My name is Hiroyuki Okamoto.
I'm Japanese, so I'm not good at English.

I have a question about HTML Tidy.

HTML Tidy is falling into an infinite loop when it tidies the contents below.

<OL>
  <OPTION>
    This is an tiny invalid content including ol and option.
  </OPTION>
</OL>

and

<UL>
  <OPTION>
    This is an tiny invalid content including ul and option.
  </OPTION>
</UL>

and

<DL>
  <OPTION>
    This is an tiny invalid content including dl and option.
  </OPTION>
</DL>

They are invalid contents against HTML DTD.
However, is there any way that HTML Tidy can come out of the infinite loop ?