Re: NNTP tidy list server?

From: Terry Teague <terry_teague@users.sourceforge.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2001 23:42:04 -0800
To: html-tidy@w3.org
At 2:34 AM +0800 12/14/01, Dan Jacobson wrote:
>Supposing that e-mail is flakey at my end, let's examine other options
>for one to read the tidy list.
>
>I see Oct-Dec archives, but no download of the whole thing.
>
>a local NNTP server would be just right.

Tin Le offered use of his NNTP server for the Tidy mailing lists. I haven't
used his server, so I don't know what is there (could be just the
Tidy-develop mailing list). Try it, and if it works, thank Tin Le.
Otherwise maybe Tin Le might be able to give more details here.

Here is the URL :

Regards, Terry