Re: Accessibility checking in Tidy

On 6 Nov 2001, at 0:54, Terry Teague wrote:

> I will try to make binaries available in a couple of days. I will post a
> msg to the list when ready.

Thanks.

> The purpose of this discussion is to determine how best to make the
> source available - it is not quite ready for release. What I am really
> waiting on is documentation - I think that would be more useful to
> explain what is checked.

Documentation would be preferred, but in its absence, and presuming that
the source indicated why particular errors or warnings were being
generated, then even "not quite ready" source would help me to make
intelligent comments regarding the accessibility checks.  Note that for
this purpose, I don't intend to compile the source, but rather merely read
it to understand why a particular warning or error is being raised.

                                      -- Dave