Re: [Tidy-dev] Accessibility checking in Tidy

You raise a basic question: are the W3C guidelines sufficiently general to
apply to non-U.S.  And, vice versa, are the W3C guidelines specific enough
so that compliance with W3C accessibility guidelines is sufficient for U.S.
federal guidelines?  I took a quick look at the w3c link below and didn't
see any mention of the issue.

wondering out loud,
Charlie