Re: [Tidy-dev] Accessibility checking in Tidy

From: Charles Reitzel <creitzel@rcn.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2001 11:50:55 -0500 (EST)
To: Jason Thomas <jason@topic.com.au>
Cc: Terry Teague <terry_teague@users.sourceforge.net>, tidy-develop@lists.sourceforge.net, html-tidy@w3.org, chris.ridpath@utoronto.ca, mikes.lam@utoronto.ca
You raise a basic question: are the W3C guidelines sufficiently general to
apply to non-U.S.  And, vice versa, are the W3C guidelines specific enough
so that compliance with W3C accessibility guidelines is sufficient for U.S.
federal guidelines?  I took a quick look at the w3c link below and didn't
see any mention of the issue.

wondering out loud,
Charlie