Using "-asxml" from TidyCom

From: KEITH CREASY <KCREASY@aph.org>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2001 13:09:25 -0400
To: <html-tidy@w3c.org>
Hello...

I am attempting to use TidyCom, the COM wrapper for HtmlTidy, but I am
not getting well-formed XML output. I've attempted to use the properties
"OutputXhtml" with a value of "TRUE" and also "OutputXml" with the same
value. I still get results in which all of the tags, specifically "meta"
and "br" are not closed. Tidy does a good job if I use the command-line
version using the "-asxml" switch. Can anyone help me with how to get
the same results with the COM version?

Thanks.

Keith