RE: Auto-sensing the encoding

From: Rick Cameron <Rick.Cameron@crystaldecisions.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2001 09:37:00 -0700
To: Html-tidy@w3.org
I am very interested in the idea of a library version of Tidy - because
that's how I'm using the code. I have created a library that includes only
the parser, based on the 4 Aug 2000 release.

I don't see anything at the Source Forge site about a library version. Would
it be possible for you to let me know when issues like design of the API,
memory management, initialisation/termination, etc. are being discussed?

Thanks

- rick