Re: Tidy crashes

At 5:08 PM -0700 9/4/01, Patrick Lok wrote:
> Tidy crashes when parsing the following files. Basicaly, it's the
>attribute values which is not quoted by " blow off tidy when tidy tries to
>print out the warning.

>    <title> Hello World</title>

I was not able to reproduce this crash in my slightly modified version of
the 04 Aug 00 code (meaning I might had already fixed this bug), nor with
the current (03 Sep 01) version of the code. Anyone else able to reproduce
it? However, in any case I suspect we have already fixed this bug in the
current code (we fixed a lot of crash bugs like this).

Regards, Terry