[html-tidy] <none>

Actually as a very un-informed Win32 programmer (but
possibly "computer literate" ?) I think this reply is
a tad crass. From the ins and outs of
Win311/95/98/Me/2000/NT/etc... (probably more than 30
versions if you count updates and upgrades and all the
other "shit" that gets thrown on top) - I think the
assumption that any software should happily cross the
borders of inconsistent APIs and system dlls is
probably more naive than I am.

However - seriously I expect that the tidy library
doesn't (or shouldn't touch too much of the system
"stuff" that could cause any problems. - perhaps
someone who has worked on the project could enlighten
us on any issues if there are any (rather than talking
"shite" about Windoze being a 2 layered DOS) - I dont
really think the OS "shit" that goes above, below and
inside any version of windows is going to lead you to
that answer anyway :-)

More to the point, perhaps the "computer literates"
could spend "their" time being more constructive to
first timers to support good free software rather than
coming up with this sarcastic and unhelpful b.s.