From: Matt Neimeyer <neimeyer@youth-guard.org>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2001 00:43:17 -0500
To: html-tidy@w3.org
I know this is slightly off topic but...

Can anyone recommend an on-line (or printed) reference for some of the CSS
tags out there?

For example, I remember that there is a tag I can use that will eliminate
the padding under a form's buttons (I think it came up in here as an
alternative for doing something like... <FORM><TD><INPUT

What I really need is a way to suppress the padding after <INPUT>s when
they're inside a Table element.