Re: Exception: access violation (0xc0000005), Address: 0x004031ec

On 20 Mar 2001, at 14:42, j.droogers@falconleven.nl wrote:

> Sorry, I forgot to mention that I use Windows NT, sp5.
> I also use a configurationfile with the the next line:
>   drop-font-tags: yes
> When I remove this line then there are no errors.

I am afraid that you will also have to tell us which version of HTML Tidy
you are using.  I cannot reproduce your problem using:

  tidy --drop-font-tags yes t.html

(where "t.html" contains the test case you supplied).  It runs without
error on Windows NT 4.0 SP6 using the Win32 Tidy version "4th August 2000."

Please note that there are several versions of Tidy and many different
platforms supported, so providing the version, platform, command line used,
and a test case are all essential for us to reproduce a problem.

                                      -- Dave