Tips for improvement

From: David Majda <david.majda@seznam.cz>
Date: Sun, 04 Mar 2001 21:11:34 +0100
To: html-tidy@w3.org
I've got some tips for impovement of Tidy. More specifically to improve
the -slides mode:

* It would be fine to add accesskey attribute to header/footer links, so
users will be able to navigate the presentation by the keyboard.

* Sometimes it is not a good idea to change between pages by clicking
anywhere on the slide. For example, I made presentation where was a
demonstration of form buttons and this behaviour complicated the task.
The result should be to add an option to disable inserting the section

* When I make a presentation in non-English language, it is not nice
that header/footer remains in English. I think it shouldn't be problem
to add some options for custom strings replacing default "Start", "Next"
etc.

Regards,
David Majda

david.majda@seznam.cz