RE: About HTML 4.01 Strict

From: J. David Bryan <jdbryan@acm.org>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2001 23:58:29 -0500
To: HTML Tidy List <html-tidy@w3.org>
On 13 Feb 2001, at 10:08, Bischoff, Alex wrote:

> Ah, yes. That worked perfectly. Thanks, David!

You're welcome.

> But, anyhow, a CSS resource would be most useful to me at work. However,
> I don't have Usenet access here.

Deja.com offered free newsgroup access via the Web, or at least they did
until they folded two days ago.  I would imagine, though, that there are
other similar services around.  An Altavista search for "+free +usenet
+news +post" turned up 157 hits, for example.

> So, are there any mailing lists for this type of thing?

See:

  http://www.w3.org/Mail/

...to see if there's anything of interest.  Also, there are a number of Web
resources available.  A good starting point is the "CSS Pointers Group"
site at:

  http://css.nu/

                                      -- Dave