RE: Tidy and Xhtml Strict DTD

From: Jason Manaigre <jmanaigre@iisd.ca>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2001 09:27:48 -0600
To: <html-tidy@w3.org>
Hi Bjoern, I use tidy to clean and CSE Validator Pro 4.50 for
validation.

What I didn't know is the beta ver 4.51 is the ver that tells you about
deprecated elements.

So thanks for the reminder, got my document validated Strict with the
online validator.

Thanks guys...

Jason E.J. Manaigre
International Institute for Sustainable Development
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Web Development | HTML God
Websites: http://www.iisd.org  |  http://sdgateway.net
Email: mailto:jmanaigre@iisd.ca | Phone: 1 204.958.7744