Re: W3C website

Hi Chris,

At http://www.w3.org/ as from this very moment I find a yellow
naviagtion bar on the left side with the item "HTML Tidy" which leads
to thge tidy page http://www.w3.org/People/Raggett/tidy/. Are we
looking at different sites?

--
Cheers alex          Alexander Biron

"All science is either physics or stamp collecting."
Ernest Rutherford (Nobel Price in chemistry 1908)

  /"\  ASCII ribbon campaign
  \ /  ---------------------   	http://www-zeuthen.desy.de/~biron/
   X     against HTML mail  	Tel (+49)33762-7-7516
  / \      and postings     	mailto:biron@ifh.de