W3C website

From: Chris Brown <chris-brown@bigfoot.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2001 23:53:28 -0500 (EST)
To: <html-tidy@w3.org>
What is with the W3C website?  I went on there to direct some of my students to tidy and the whole site is changed.

It is impossible to find the stuff that was normally very easy to access.

It seems that whoever took it upon themselve to redesign the website planned this thing for new users, not experienced users who don't give a crap about all the hoo-haw intro stuff.

What gives?

The damn search engine doesn't even work.  Put in tidy and it comes up blank.

This sucks.

Chris Brown