From: Mark Renouf <mrenouf@sparecycles.net>
Date: Fri, 02 Feb 2001 16:23:45 -0500
To: html-tidy@w3.org
It's actually worse than that. <FORM> tags dont even belong (though are
tolerated) within a <TR> block. You should actually define it outside
the <TABLE>, except there is vertical whitespace inserted if  your
</FORM> is not inside the table. So the common workaround is

                <TD> <input></TD>
                <TD> <input></TD>
                <TD> <input></TD>
                <TD> <input></TD>