Re: Making HTML Tidy a supported library

From: Larry W. Virden <lvirden@cas.org>
Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2001 05:12:14 -0400 (EDT)
To: html-tidy@w3.org

From: Bjoern Hoehrmann <derhoermi@gmx.net>

> I don't know what the current state of HTML Tidy is, the current
> codebase is however nearly a year old

Did you not upgrade to the August, 2000 upgrade?  That is the most current
code base, and is 7 months old.

That said, I was just wondering myself what ever happened to the March, 2001
release I recall being discussed.
--
Never apply a Star Trek solution to a Babylon 5 problem.
Larry W. Virden <mailto:lvirden@cas.org> <URL: http://www.purl.org/NET/lvirden/>