bug report

From: Brian Whitehead <bwhitehead@ddyinc.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2001 14:13:54 -0500 (EST)
To: <html-tidy@w3.org>
I ran tidy on a file and noticed some very big problems.  If you'll notice
that on line 26 of aftertidy.html there is a line that should not even be
there.  I know that the documents state that there are some bugs handling
embedding php coding.  Lines 64-68 are perfect examples.  These files are
direct before and after pictures.  Let me know if you need more info.

Thanks,
Brian Whitehead
bwhitehead@ddyinc.com