Re: Fwd: Re: Duplicate attribute names

From: Larry W. Virden <lvirden@cas.org>
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2000 14:52:22 -0500 (EST)
To: html-tidy@w3.org

From: Jeff Hennick <JHennick@mindspring.com>
>>On 8 Nov 2000 "Richard A. O'Keefe"  wrote:
>>In other cases, it would make sense to keep the copy that browsers use.
>>I've just done a test with <p align=X align=Y> for each combination of
>>left/center/right, and it appears that
>>
>>     Netscape uses the first value
>>     Amaya uses the second value
>>     ICab uses the first value
>>     WebTk uses the second value
>>     Emacs/W3 uses the second value
>
>Netscape 4.72: uses first
>MSIE 5.5: uses first
>Opera 4.02 & 3.62: uses first
>>Maybe someone else can say what IE5 or Opera or Lynx do.

I have access to lynx , solaris netscape 6, and solaris ie that I can tes
if someone can point me to a page that demonstrates the problem and
generates the answer...
--
Never apply a Star Trek solution to a Babylon 5 problem.
Larry W. Virden <mailto:lvirden@cas.org> <URL: http://www.purl.org/NET/lvirden/>