Uses of tidy [Was: Re: Duplicate attribute names

From: Larry W. Virden <lvirden@cas.org>
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2000 14:49:58 -0500 (EST)
To: html-tidy@w3.org

From: "Richard A. O'Keefe" <ok@atlas.otago.ac.nz>

> The problem here is that a lot of us use Tidy on HTML that we did not
> write and do not have ready access to the author of.  Sometimes when

I'm curious about some of the uses people are making of tidy.

I use tidy on my own code, or that of co-workers, so that we can improve it.
I even have used it on pages on the web that are crashing my browser - I
then send suggested changes to the authors.

But you list a new use that intrigues me-  running tidy on code that
you didn't write ... for what is this processed html being used?
--
Never apply a Star Trek solution to a Babylon 5 problem.
Larry W. Virden <mailto:lvirden@cas.org> <URL: http://www.purl.org/NET/lvirden/>