How to get tidy to fix things

From: Larry W. Virden <lvirden@cas.org>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2000 06:30:51 -0400 (EDT)
To: <html-tidy@w3.org>
When I run tidy -m index.html, I get a stream of error msgs indicating missing
font tags, etc.  However, the index.html file doesn't have these missing
tags added.

Is there a flag that tells tidy to go ahead and add the missing tags?

--
Never apply a Star Trek solution to a Babylon 5 problem.
Larry W. Virden <mailto:lvirden@cas.org> <URL: http://www.purl.org/NET/lvirden/>