Re: Tidy of Script contents desc += "</td></table>";

From: Sebastian Lange <lange@cyperfection.de>
Date: Tue, 05 Sep 2000 12:25:41 +0200
To: html-tidy@w3.org
At 09:21 05.09.2000 +0100, Rzepa, Henry wrote:
>Does anyone know of any  tools that can even begin to look
>at the above problems of handling  JavaScripts?  Likewise, are
>there any tools for validating  the stylesheet components?

I'd be very interested in a "JavaScript Tidy" myself...

Regarding StyleSheets, there is the W3C CSS Validator
[http://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/] (especially useful is the text area
version) and BradBury's TopStyle [http://www.bradsoft.com/topstyle/], a
commercial StyleSheet editor that allows validation of your stylesheets
against various style definitions and also does perform pretty-printing for
you.

Does anybody know whether a comparable tool exists for JavaScript?

--
Sebastian Lange
http://www.sl-chat.de/

Courtesy to Dave Raggett's HTML Tidy: