Unkown entities

From: Denis Queffeulou <denis.queffeulou@wokup.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2000 05:22:07 -0400 (EDT)
To: <html-tidy@w3.org>
I use JTidy with parserDOM and I have the following problem :

the HTML source contains entities like &#146; that refer to a Windows char
set and when a get the string from the DOM that Tidy build, I get a ?
instead of the character.

In fact I understand that Tidy does not retreive the good char, but in this
case  it should not replace it by ? (which cannot be interpreted later).

So is there a configuration that tells Tidy not to replace undefined
entities by ?

--
Denis Queffeulou
Wokup! - Product Team