Re: [Moderator Action] Remove all HTML interface ?

From: Sebastian Lange <lange@cyperfection.de>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2000 09:25:29 +0200
To: "Thomas Parvais" <thomas.parvais@droit-technologie.org>, parvaist@yahoo.fr
Cc: html-tidy@w3.org
For HTML to TEXT conversion, I would recommend to use LYNX
[http://lynx.browser.org/] - maybe run the document trough tidy first, to
ensure consistent HTML code, and then pipe the output to lynx to get a
basic formatted ASCII text?
Lynx is available for almost all Platforms, maybe not the easiest to use,
but if you manage Tidy, you'll manage Lynx, too.

Alors, bon courage!

Sebastian

--
Sebastian Lange