Re: C / Tidy core dump...

Hello Larry, I did not experience this problem (C Tidy, compiled on Linux)...

[http://www.sl-chat.de/Tidy/?text=Contact+%3CA+HREF%3D%22mailto%22lvirden%40cas.org%22%3ELarry+W.+Virden%3C%2FA%3E+with+comments%2C%0Aquestions%2C+or+updates.]

>Tidy (vers 4th August 2000) Parsing console input (stdin)
>line 1 column 1 - Warning: inserting missing 'title' element
>line 1 column 10 - Warning: <a> unknown attribute value "(null)"
>
>stdin: Document content looks like HTML 3.2
>2 warnings/errors were found!

Dave - Maybe it would be a good idea to include the platform on which tidy
was compiled into the version string?

--
Sebastian Lange
http://www.sl-chat.de/