Re: tidy - errors - outping to file does not work

At 11:13 AM +0200 7/22/2000, Lex van Schijndel wrote:
>I downloaded the source code for the 8th july version,
>made the change on line 898,
>compiled and linked to a new version of tidy.exe
>
>but still there is no output to error file.
>
>So, there should be something wrong somewhere else.

Sorry, I don't what to tell you - that specific fix solved the problem for
me on Mac OS. Since Dave rewrote that whole piece of code, using "input"
and "fp" differently than previously, maybe there is another bug lurking,
that affects your platform.

Regards, Terry