tidy - errors - outping to file does not work

From: Leo Cicos <lcicos@saratoga.ro>
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2000 13:52:06 -0400 (EDT)
To: <html-tidy@w3.org>
I've downloaded HTML-Tidy released on 8th July 2000 from http://www.w3.org/People/Raggett/tidy/.
I've used a previous version (14th April 1999) and all features were working fine.

The new one doesn't output the errors to file with the option -f <filename>.

If i write the option before the foo.htm, TIDY opens the DOS window, parses the sourse, detects errors, does changes (if -m is active), close the DOS windows and creates a text-file BUT EMPTY even if the htm contains errors.
If i write the option after the foo.htm, TIDY does the same as above, including the EMPTY text-file, with the difference that the DOS window remains open, showing the end of processed file, with the usual recomandations.

I use Windows95, but i don't think it matters since the old version of TIDY is working well.
I keep TIDY versions in different directories and run them with complete path, starting with drive letter.

Where lies the problem?

My best wishes.