Re: tabs vs spaces

From: Sebastian Lange <lange@cyperfection.de>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2000 10:01:25 +0200
To: html-tidy@w3.org
I absolutely agree - a possible solution would be to extend the
"indent-spaces" configuration directive to accept not only numbers as
values but also boolean or string values:

examples:
indent-spaces: 4
indent-spaces: no  // maybe too confusing?
indent-spaces: tab

I would never vote for replacing a good thing with another good thing, but
rather allow the choice between both of them...

Sebastian