Re: tabs vs spaces

If this is going to be implemented, my vote would be to make it an
option. I like to use an editor that does not accept tabs at all, and
treats the Tab key as a signal to insert a given number of spaces. It
would just ignore any tabs in pretty-print output.

Jack

--
MvTools, a Miva/HTML editor -- FREE, at
   http://papercitysoftware.com