Tidy 13jan2000 ported to MiNT

From: Martin-Eric Racine <q-funk@intellitel.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2000 11:45:45 -0600
To: html-tidy@w3.org

Hello,

This is just to announce that Tidy 13jan2000 was ported to
MiNT by Edgar Aichinger.  The info and RPM can be found at:

http://wh58-508.st.uni-magdeburg.de/sparemint/html/groups.html

MiNT is a UNIX for m68k Atari computers and is nearly FHS
compliant (we don't use bootable OS images nor have any
mounting capabilities, so neither /boot nor /mnt are used).

Btw, the binary also runs on ordinary TOS, since the MiNT
libraries cover all GEMDOS/GEM functions.

--
Martin-Éric Racine, Technical Writer  OSN: +358 40 7534713
I n t e l l i t e l   C o m m u n i c a t i o n s   L t d.