HTML Tidy pages are failing to display in Mozilla M14

From: P. T. Rourke <ptrourke@mediaone.net>
Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2000 16:31:20 -0500
To: <html-tidy@w3.org>
Note that this has also been reported to Bugzilla (though I can't say I did
it correctly).

All pages that I have created in HTML-Tidy output as XHTML Transitional are
failing to display in Mozilla M14 for Win98, as is the page
http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/ .

If anyone else is having this problem, and if you know how, please report it
to Mozilla (since I can't say that I got it right).  If anyone knows what's
causing it let me know, I'd appreciate it, as I've already converted my
entire website over to the rec XHTML, and am afraid that I will now have to
convert everything back to HTML 4.0 to get it to work in NS5 (or 6, or
whatever the hell they're planning on calling it).

Patrick T. Rourke
ptrourke@mediaone.net