(unknown charset) JTidy and SAXON

From: (unknown charset) Babita Rana <babita@ugrad.cs.ualberta.ca>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2000 19:49:07 -0400 (EDT)
To: (unknown charset) html-tidy@w3.org
Hi,

I'm having problems taking JTidy's output file and running SAXON's XML
parser (AElfred) on it.  I get the following SAX exception:

org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: need whitespace between attributes

I'm using the following configuration file:

break-before-br: yes
char-encoding: utf8
clean: yes
numeric-entities: yes
output-xml: yes
quote-nbsp: no
quote-ampersand: no
wrap-attributes: yes

I've attached the tidied file along with this email because its quite
long.  Has anyone run into this problem yet?  And more importantly,
does anyone have any suggestions?

Cheers,
Babita