Re: SSI support

From: Pete Gelbman <pete@arraycomm.com>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2000 12:16:09 +0800
To: "Egor Shokurov" <yeghors@netreflector.com>
cc: "Sebastian Lange" <lange@cyperfection.de>, "HTML Tidy MailList" <html-tidy@w3.org>

  Egor> I'm not very familiar w/Perl, but I think this solves my problem.

In that case, you'll want to go to:

http://www.activestate.com (windows)
http://www.perl.com (unix)

and download the latest version of Perl. It's free of course.

After you install it, make sure things are OK but typing this on commnad-line:

perl -v

If you get some version output then things are OK.

I notice from your e-mail header that you are using Windows, so to run the perl scripts we sent you, just open a DOS window and type:

c:\ perl stidy inFile.txt > outFile.txt

Hope this helps...

--

~pete