Re: SSI support

Hello Egor,

with minor modifications, you could use the PERL wrapper for tidy that I am
currently writing. It should do what you want - parse and correct the
content of your shtml-file and strip tidy's added document tags.

I am going to think a bit about how to make more flexible, thus more
suitable for your needs, and implement that then... I expect it to be done
by Friday or the following Monday.

sebastian

--
Sebastian Lange