word 2000 and tidy

From: Gerrit Kuilder <gerrit@yours-untildeath.demon.nl>
Date: Fri, 5 May 2000 06:13:55 -0400 (EDT)
To: html-tidy@w3.org
Hello,

I found an old thread about how to use tidy to clean up word
htm but keep enough information.

I am doing it the following way:

Save from word as htm,
filter the file with 'filter' a command line version of htmfilter
which can be downloaded from www.microsoft.com (look for
'htmfilter ms word') this strips out the <o:p></o:p> tags which
tidy does not like.
Then run tidy on it and end up with <p class ="MsoNormal" etc
Which is stuff I can work with.

Now the only problem that I need to solve is how can I run tidy
from within a VbScript so it's out putgoes to a file and not to the
 DOS window

Hope this helps,

Gerrit Kuilder

Gerrit Kuilder. Amsterdam, The Netherlands

http://www.yours-untildeath.demon.nl
http://www.portalyx.com
"Not everything in black and white makes sense"

(from a Guinnes promotion)