From: Marcus [mailto:marcus@fluxmobb.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 02, 2000 9:45 PM
To: html-tidy@w3.org
Subject: JavaScript Rollovers and Tidy (bug?)

If you ever get the time to let me know what my error is, that would be
terrific, but I don't expect you to have time, so PLEASE dont feel in any
way that I am asking you to do so!! =). I have been experimenting with Tidy
and cannot figure out a way to prevent it from rendering my Javascript
rollovers in all lower case (ie: onMouseOver becomes onmouseover). This
crashes in IE (of course...) >:( . I am using Tidy in 1st Page 2000 and have
tested this in the TidyGUI linked to from your page. I have not tested it
with the Command Prompt version you offer, however.

Not certain that this is a bug or an avoidable aspect or my blind eyes ( a
"big picture" mindset makes the fine print hard to read ... hmmm wondering
if perhaps I have wasted a lot of money on programming training after all...
)

Anywho, love the app, and my Postcard will be on the way um... soon! ; ) For
now, I am from Toronto Ont., CAN

Thanks for a marvellous app!
Marcus