JavaScript and Java HTML Tidy

From: jorge gutierrez <jjoorrggee@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2000 07:04:37 -0400 (EDT)
To: html-tidy@w3.org
Hi

We are building an applet that needs to parse some html response pages from
a server. This pages are dirty so we are plannig to use Java Tidy to clean
up the code the applet receives (we can't modify the application that
generates this pages).

There is lodsa javascript code into the comments in this pages (plenty of
errors) and Tidy seems to inspect the comments so it stops at the parsing
and doesn't even generate the DOM tree.

Is there no any way to disable the parsing into comments/scripts?

Tx in advance