Re: tables?

From: Larry W. Virden <lvirden@cas.org>
Date: Sat, 4 Dec 1999 03:24:17 -0500 (EST)
To: <html-tidy@w3.org>
Re: nice to have browser indicator...

One of the web browsers does that I think - goes through a web page
and tries to provide an indicator of what features match what browsers.

Unfortunately, I've looked at so many of these things I don't recall
which one it is.  I know I've used w3c (and that's not the one), Bobby
(which may be the one) and NetGarage (I think it is called).

Check over on Yahoo, which is where I generally go to get the latest URLs
for these kinds of sites.
--
Larry W. Virden                 <URL: mailto:lvirden@cas.org>
-><-