Access violation problem

From: Lorna M Campbell <lmc@strath.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 03 Nov 1999 10:18:05 +0000
To: html-tidy@w3.org
Hi,

I recently upgraded my version of HTML Kit to build 280 which comes with
Tidy version 22-Oct-99.  When I try to tidy certain files both Tidy and
HTML Kit hang and I get the following error message:  Access violation at
address 01451607 in module HTMLTIDY.DLL.  read of address FFFFFFFF.  I am
running Win 98, if that's relevant.

This problem does not occur on all files but it does occur on several files
which I had successfully validated using the previous version of HTML Kit
and Tidy.  I had found the previous version of Tidy to be an extremely
useful tool so I'd be grateful if you could suggest what the problem might
be.

Thanks
Lorna

--
Lorna M. Campbell            3.26, Sir William Duncan Building
Multimedia Developer        Strathclyde Graduate Business School