Problems with TIDY are gone with October version!

From: Egner, Daniel <D.Egner@de1.vdogrp.de>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 1999 15:01:21 +0200
To: "'jelks@jelks.nu'" <jelks@jelks.nu>
Cc: "'html-tidy@w3.org'" <html-tidy@w3.org>
Hi!

Thanks for your quick support!

I am using an HTML editor with a plugin, that supports TIDY. The XML
declaration was set by default and I did not change anything there. Older
versions of TIDY worked fine, why should I manipulate the config?

> Try updating your version of Tidy.  I ran the October 22
> version on your markup
> and it gave none the problems you reported.

Some minutes ago I looked for the newest version of TIDY and there it was:
The brand new October release! I downloaded it and the problem has gone
without changing any line of my HTML code. It seems to me, the "critical
element" was _not_ my code, but the September release of TIDY.

Kind regards

Daniel R. Egner

Internet:  http://www.egner-online.de
E-Mail:        daniel@egner-online.de