Re: Tidy problem

From: Serge Knystautas <sergek@lokitech.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 1999 11:30:45 -0400
To: antonio.m.rodrigues@link.pt, html-tidy@w3.org
Your </form> tag on line 44 is in the wrong place.  It should be placed
just after the </table> tag on line 46.  If you fix this, you will see
your page layout change similar to the post-tidy version.  The way it is
no is probably the desirable affect, but it's using incorrect HTML and
quirks in the browsers to accomplish this.  I believe if you read the
warnings generated by Tidy, it will tell you of misclosed tags such as
this.

Serge Knystautas
Loki Technologies
http://www.lokitech.com