Tidy problem

From: António Rodrigues <antonio.m.rodrigues@link.pt>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 1999 15:47:17 +0100
To: html-tidy@w3.org
Hello,

My name is António Rodrigues and i'm testing some HTML Compress tools to
use it in the optimization of one important site of Portugal (i'm trying
to chose the best one). I test the tidy program but in some web pages
the aspect was changed. See the attach pages (bolsa.html is the original
and bolsaO.html is the optimized page).

I already test others HTML Compress tools that works fine with that page
but it doesn't work in unix environment. Do you know how to work around
the tidy problem? Do you know others HTML Compress tools to the unix
operating system?

Thanks for your time.

António Rodrigues