RE: Possible problem: if FONT is only child of parent <td> eleme nt.. .

From: Shane Harrelson <SHarrelson@matrasystems.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 1999 15:22:43 -0400
To: "'html-tidy@w3.org'" <html-tidy@w3.org>
As a follow-up, adding the content model
CM_TABLE to the tag <td> in tags.c results
in what I believe to be the correct output.

in tags.c:

//    "td",         VERS_FROM32,  (CM_ROW|CM_OPT|CM_NO_INDENT), ParseBlock,
// changed to
    "td",         VERS_FROM32,  (CM_TABLE|CM_ROW|CM_OPT|CM_NO_INDENT),
ParseBlock, null,

However, since I am very new to this list and
to Tidy, I'm not sure what this breaks.  In my
limited testing, everything else seems to be

Anybody able to confirm this or offer any suggestions?