Re: HTML

From: Advocate <wotw@inebraska.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 1999 20:53:54 -0500
To: vivde@webtv.net (Vivian Denoble)
Cc: html-tidy@w3.org
> I'm SURE that this will sound really stupid.I have found pages and pages
> of information about HTML, but I don't know how to get started!
> Basically, I want to be able to receive music. I want to send and
> receive pictures. For instance, my son sent three pictures to me but I
> could only receive one. He has a computer and I have a Sony WebTv Plus.
> One picture came in just great but I didn't know how to to get the other
> two pictures.                     Can you help me?
> Thank you Vivian

The html-tidy mailing is really not the mailing list for these types
of questions.  You should direct your questions to Web TV, maybe
check <http://www.webtv.com/> for FAQs that may address your
situation.  Or find an _appropriate_ newsgroup.

Now please, stop asking here.
--
          ,=<#)-=#  <http://www.war-of-the-worlds.org/>